Our lawyers regularly give talks and speeches at conferences, universities and various events on a wide range of topics. We make our presentations exciting and entertaining.
We offer lectures on the following topics
- Data protection law, in particular data protection in companies, implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in companies.
- IT law, in particular IT contract law, public procurement law and beA (special electronic mailbox for lawyers).
- Trademark law, including trademark strategies, trademark applications and trademark protection for companies
- Competition law, especially advertising and marketing law as well as trade secret protection.
- Labor law, in particular data protection training for employees and HR departments.
- Copyright and media law, with a focus on how companies deal with copyrighted works, images, photos and texts.
When and where you want
Our presentations can take place either on your premises or in our training and lecture rooms. On request, we can also hold the events online via the Internet as webinars. This is particularly suitable for companies with several locations and employees working from home.
If you are interested in our presentations, our lawyers will be happy to assist you. Please contact our Wuppertal office if you have any questions or would like to arrange an appointment:
Phone: 0202 - 9422900
Fax: 0202 - 454505