Lectures in the areas of IT/IP and data protection law
Our lawyers regularly give lectures at conferences, universities and various events on a wide range of topics.
We currently offer lectures on the following topics:
- Data protection law, in particular data protection in companies, implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) in companies
- IT law, in particular IT contract law, public procurement law, beA
- Trademark law, in particular on trademark strategies, trademark applications and trademark protection in the company
- Competition law, in particular on advertising and marketing law, protection of trade secrets
- Labour law, in particular data protection law training of employees from companies and personnel departments
- Copyright and media law, in particular dealing in companies with copyright works, images, photos and texts
When and where you want it
You can book us for internal or public events. The events can take place on your premises or in the training and lecture rooms of our firm. If you wish, we can also hold the lecture event online via the internet.
Especially for companies with several branches and/or employees in home offices, it has proven useful to hold the lectures as online events. We provide you with the necessary technical requirements for such online events.
If you are interested in presentations, our attorneys will be happy to assist you. For further inquiries, coordination of content and/or scheduling, please contact our Wuppertal office:
Tel.: 0202- 9422900
Fax: 0202- 454505