For some time now, German civil courts have been dealing with labeling violations on social media profiles. Among others, the Regional Court of Cologne had ruled in its judgment of 14.09.2021, Az. [...]Learn more
- Car dealer must pay €4,000.00 for an e-mail to a customer's supervisor
- Lawyer (m/f/d) for IT law and data protection law wanted (full-time/part-time)
- Whistleblower Protection Act - What do companies have to do?
- Attorney (m/f/d) for labor law wanted (full-time/part-time)
- Why you need to check your advertising legally