Our specialist attorneys for information technology law (IT law) provide you with competent advice in all areas of information technology law (IT law).
Advice from experts
We were named "TOP Law Firm 2019 " and "TOP Law Firm 2022 " by WirtschaftsWoche in cooperation with the Handelsblatt Research Institute in the legal field of " IT Law". Attorney Oberste-Dommes was also recommended as " TOP Lawyer 2019" and"TOP Lawyer 2022 " in the legal field " IT Law".
Our lawyers Alexander Goldberg, Michael Ullrich, LL.M. and Julius Oberste-Dommes, LL.M. are specialist lawyers for information technology law (IT law). Attorney Ullrich and Attorney Oberste-Dommes are also Master of Laws / LL.M. (Information Law). We understand the technical specifics of information technologies and the special business models of the IT industry. Our lawyers for IT law draw up the necessary contracts and legal texts for your projects, accompany you during contract negotiations and thereby contribute to the success of your projects.
Advice from the start or rescue in times of need
We already support you in the contractual preparation of comprehensive IT projects and also accompany you during the implementation. Our services range from pure contract planning, the development of contracts and the support of contract negotiations to the supervision of contract implementation.
But we can also help you with failed projects or projects that are in danger of failing. If your project can still be saved, we will save it for you. If a project has failed, we will help you to re-plan and re-implement the project. We also help you to "manage" the consequences of the failed project.
Our know-how will contribute to your success.
With us, your IT projects succeed
Our specialist lawyers are particularly active in the following sub-areas of IT law:
- IT contract law (in particular the drafting and review of individual contracts), including contract management, contract controlling and software licensing
- Creation and reviews of general terms and conditions / GTC for all online shops and platforms
- E-commerce law - legal design and permanent support of online stores
- Legal advice and support for hardware and/or software projects (from planning and completion to maintenance and, if necessary, termination)
- Review of websites, online shops, presences on portals such as eBay, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, etc. and forums.
- Creation of consent texts, newsletter forms and all other forms and texts, for websites, social media platforms, online stores, etc.
- Deletion and correction of untrue and/or inadmissible evaluations on the internet
- Data protection law in the field of information technology / IT
- Competition law, trademark law, copyright law, press law and law of expression in the field of information technologies /IT
- Gambling law in the field of information technologies and the legal support of lotteries, prize competitions and raffles on the internet
- Advice and support for marketing measures, advertising on the internet and on social media platforms
- Cloud Computing Law
- Legal issues relating to digitization (digitization law)
- Domain law
- Procurement law in the field of information technologies and the monitoring of procurement processes, in particular for IT projects under public law
- Development, creation and support of licensing and distribution models
- Telecommunications law and telemedia law
- Cybersecurity Law and IT Compliance
- Criminal Law in the Field of Information Technologies (IT Criminal Law)
- Antitrust law in the field of information technologies
- Legal advice and support for IT outsourcing projects
- Information Constitution Law
- Regulatory law incl. media regulatory law
- Software escrow - Source code escrow - Escrow procedure