NORDWEST eSHOP [EN]
The GoldbergUllrich test seal (technical certification mark) has been awarded by the Sozietät GoldbergUllrich Rechtsanwälte (the GoldbergUllrich Lawyers law firm). The GoldbergUllrich test seal (technical test seal) offers online retailers the opportunity to verify the respectability of their company to potential customers. With the GoldbergUllrich test seal online retailers can prove to their customer that their online shop-system follows the obligatory technical requirements needed to o fulfil all legal requirements. By doing so, online retailers can stand out from their competitors and build the trust of their potential customers by using the GoldbergUllrich test seal (technical certification).
Technical requirements are missing from many online shop systems, set by the current legal system on online operators, so that all legal guidelines can be completely fulfilled. The recipients of the GoldbergUllrich certification mark aresolely shopping systems , which due to their technical requirements, enable all legal guidelines to be implemented, which the law, regulations and jurisdiction set for online shopping operators.
By means of a review catalogue with numerous individual criteria, the Sozietät Goldberg Rechtsanwälte (the GoldbergUllrich Lawyers law firm) will check, if an online shopping system fulfils the technical requirements which the current legal situation has set for a company’s legally complying online shop.
The GoldbergUllrich society of lawyers hereby confirms, that the online shopping system “NORDWEST eSHOP” the
- NORDWEST Handel AG
- Robert-Schuman-Straße 17, 44263 Dortmund
- Management board: Jörg Axel Simon, Michael Rolf
- Chairman of the supervisory board: Martin Helmut Bertinchamp
- Registration number: HRB 28436 civil court Dortmund
- value added tax – Identification number (VAT ID No.): DE125 132 919
were certified successfully.
The NORDWEST Handel AG is authorised to put the Goldberg certification mark (technical certification mark) on its online shopping system “NORDWEST-Eshop”.
Sozietät GoldbergUllrich Rechtsanwälte (the GoldbergUllrich Lawyers law firm) ensures, that the shopping system of the NORDWEST Handel AG fulfils the technical requirements needed to operate a legally complying online shop, as well satisfying high demands with respect to user friendliness. Due to the long lasting surveillance of the “NORDWEST-eSHOP” shopping system, it is assured that new legal guidelines on a shopping system are also implemented immediately.
The “NORDWEST-eSHOP” shop system complies particularly with the following assessment criteria:
- Transparent ordering process , high serviceability and easy handling of the shopping system for online retailers and customers
- Coherent and transparent presentation possibilities for all legally prescribed information and details ( inter alia: product descriptions, product prices, shipping costs and shipping information, additional costs, payment information, delivery times, delivery areas, distribution and marketing restrictions, general business conditions, data protection declaration, supplier identification /legal notice)
- Legally complying design of technical processes for the use of the shopping system on the European market
- Protection of personal data due to a technically proven data security concept
- Possibilities to integrate the shopping systems into the existing IT-surrounding of the online shopping operators (with ERP connection) and of the end customer (via OCI).
The “NORDWEST eSHOP” shopping system has undergone regular inspections by Sozietät GoldbergUllrich Rechtsanwälte (the Goldberg Lawyers law firm), in order to ensure long lasting compliance with assessment criteria.
Seal awarded on: 24/10/2014
Specialist lawyer for industrial property protection
Specialist lawyer for information technology law