Advice on private building law
- the property and neighbouring rights
- Law on contracts for work and services, in particular with the companies carrying out the construction work
- Service contract law
- Special law of architects (e.g.: Fee Structure for Architects and Engineers (HOAI); copyright law
Advice on public building law
Public building law includes in particular:
- Building planning law - the norms that regulate the buildability of land; in Germany (e.g.: Baugesetzbuch [BauGB]).
- Building regulations - the standards that regulate more detailed regulations for individual building projects, such as safety and design regulations.
- Public Procurement Law VOL/A a.o.
Accompaniment of award processes
We also accompany you in award processes and tenders within the framework of public procurement.
Conflicts can never be ruled out during a construction project. But legal disputes are time-consuming and costly for all parties involved. Our primary goal is therefore to avoid conflicts between the parties involved altogether, if possible. An essential factor for this is the early involvement of specialised lawyers already in the planning phase of a building project.
With sound knowledge, we accompany a construction project in an advisory capacity during all phases up to its successful completion, from financing and contractual arrangements to conflict resolution in matters of awarding contracts, invoicing and warranties.
The earlier we are involved, the sooner potential conflicts can be identified, avoided and resolved.
If legal disputes are unavoidable, we want to contribute to a sustainable solution at all levels.