Attorney Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law) has been advising German and international companies, associations and municipalities since 2004. His areas of expertise include intellectual property law, in particular trademark law and competition law, IT law, copyright and media law, including press law and the law of expression, as well as data protection law. His focus is on strategic advice and the drafting of projects and contracts. In data protection law, he acts primarily as a data protection law advisor and external data protection officer, assisting companies in implementing data protection law provisions and representing them in data protection law proceedings before courts and supervisory authorities.
Thanks to his many years of experience, Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law), offers pragmatic and sound solutions for complex legal issues. He combines industry-specific expertise with practical and business-oriented strategies.
Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law), successfully completed the master's program in Information Law (LL.M.) with a focus on "E-Commerce" at the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf. Due to his theoretical knowledge and practical experience, he was authorized by the Düsseldorf Bar Association to use the titles of specialist attorney for information technology law and specialist attorney for intellectual property law.
In addition to his legal practice, Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law), is a lecturer in IT & Media Law at the FOM University of Applied Sciences in Düsseldorf.
- Radio RSG - Topic "Do tradespeople still have to pay GEMA fees after the current BGH case law?" (16.11.2015)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "Heinmliche Tonaufnahmen im Rat" (27.04.2015)
- Radio Wuppertal - Interview on the internet portal "fahrerbewertung.de" (08.04.2014)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "How to deal with holiday photos on the internet" (10.08.2013)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "Reform of GEMA fees" (20.07.2012)
- German Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright e.V. (GRUR)
- IT Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (DAV) e.V.
- Working Group Intellectual Property & Media (AGEM) in the German Bar Association (DAV) e.V.
- German Association for Data Protection and Data Security (GDD)
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Lions Club Wattenscheid
Attorney Michael Ullrich works in German and English.