Attorney Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law) has been advising German and international companies, associations and municipalities since 2004. He is active in the legal fields of intellectual property law (in particular trademark law and competition law), IT law, copyright and media law (including press law and the law of expression) and data protection law. The focus of his work is on strategic consulting and project and contract drafting. In the field of data protection law, he is primarily active as a data protection law consultant and as an external data protection officer. He assists companies in implementing data protection regulations and represents companies in data protection proceedings before courts or with supervisory authorities.
Based on his many years of experience, Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law) provides you with pragmatic and sound advice on complex issues. He combines his experience with specialist expertise and is thus able to recommend practical and business-oriented strategies to you.
Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law) successfully completed the master's degree program in Information Law (LL.M.) at the Heinrich-Heine University of Düsseldorf with a focus on "E-Commerce". Due to his proven special theoretical knowledge and his special practical experience, the Düsseldorf Bar Association awarded him the authority to use the titles of specialist attorney for information technology law and specialist attorney for intellectual property law.
Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law) is, in addition to his work as a lawyer, a lecturer in IT & Media Law at the FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management in Düsseldorf.
- Radio RSG - Topic "Do tradespeople still have to pay GEMA fees after the current BGH case law?" (16.11.2015)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "Heinmliche Tonaufnahmen im Rat" (27.04.2015)
- Radio Wuppertal - Interview on the internet portal "fahrerbewertung.de" (08.04.2014)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "How to deal with holiday photos on the internet" (10.08.2013)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "Reform of GEMA fees" (20.07.2012)
- German Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright e.V. (GRUR)
- IT Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (DAV) e.V.
- Working Group Intellectual Property & Media (AGEM) in the German Bar Association (DAV) e.V.
- German Association for Data Protection and Data Security (GDD)
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Lions Club Wattenscheid