Reputation management for companies, individuals and freelancers, especially doctors, is indispensable in a digitalised world. Especially with the means of the legal fields of press law and the law of expression.
We protect your reputation
The saying "once your reputation is ruined, you can live quite freely" does not apply to successful companies and freelancers. Private individuals and public figures also face new challenges from the internet, press reports and social media platforms.
Reputationally damaging statements on the internet are quickly published and can have negative effects just as quickly. The same applies to corresponding reports in the press or negative reviews on the corresponding platforms/portals such as Jameda, Google, Kununu, Facebook and Amazon.
Quick and deliberate
Therefore, it is necessary to react immediately if reputation-damaging statements and reports, bad evaluations, untrue statements of fact or inadmissible expressions of opinion are published on the internet or in the press or their publication is imminent. Due to our competences and experience, we are able to work out a tailor-made solution for your specific situation and develop communication strategies.
Anyone who takes action against an unjustified statement or evaluation must win. Otherwise, the action often leads to a greater stir and damage than if nothing had been done. Therefore, before taking action, it must be very carefully examined whether and how to eliminate a statement or evaluation. To be able to assess this, a consultant needs legal knowledge and experience in this area. Our lawyers have both.
What we do for you:
- Deletion of negative reviews on online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Otto and etc.
- Removal of negative reviews on rating portals such as Jameda, Kununu, Yelp, etc.
- Deletion of entries and ratings on search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
- Review of reporting and announcements in all press media
- Deletion of negative coverage and reports in all press media
- Deletion of inadmissible statements on the internet and on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, etc.
- Preparation of warning letters/press information letters
- Assertion of claims for injunction, counterstatement, correction, revocation, damages, claims for enrichment, monetary compensation, reimbursement of legal costs
- Appeal to the German Press Council
- Advice on dealing with critical journalists and media
- Legal support for interviews, press and media enquiries
- Deletion of unlawfully made photographs and film recordings