General commercial law encompasses all areas of law relevant to business transactions.
Legal management consultancy
Working in this field of law requires an entrepreneurial lawyer. In addition to comprehensive legal knowledge, he or she must also have the ability to work out a quick, targeted and entrepreneurially sensible solution for you.
Competent lawyers in commercial law
We have these skills and, because of these qualifications and advisory experience in this area of law, we advise numerous sole traders, small and medium-sized enterprises and companies in large-scale industry.
We are active in general commercial law, in particular in the following areas:
- Real estate law (also tenancy and residential property law, building and architects' law, advice to real estate companies and property management companies)
- Tax law, including criminal tax law
- Corporate law (in particular company formations, advice on formation, restructuring issues, reorganisations, company takeovers)
- Commercial law
- Stock corporation law
- Contract law (in particular contract drafting and contract review)
- Advising on contract negotiations and conducting contract negotiations
- Enforcement of justified claims and defence against unjustified claims
- Insolvency law advice and support
- Public law (including catering law, general regulatory law, licensing and permit issues)
- Advice on the transfer of companies / preparation of succession plans