Branches of law for experts!
Mr. Alexander Goldberg is a lawyer in our partnership specialising in industrial property rights. He is a certified IP lawyer.
Intellectual property rights is an all-encompassing generic term for the Law on the Prevention of Unfair Trading practices(competition law) and the Act Against Restraints of Competition, the so-called Antitrust Law.
The competition law is intended to regulate competition between market participants and promote free competition for tender.
Intellectual property rights include
- Copyright law and related proprietary rights
- Privilege as to one’s own image
- Patented designs (designs and models)
- Patents (registration and defence)
- Utility models
- Plant breeder rights (new varieties of plants)
- Semiconductor protection or protection of topographies
- Trademarks (registration and defence)
- Business names (business trademarks and titles to works)
- Geographical indications of origin on goods
- Rights to a name
- Trade secrets
- Industrial property and copyright protection according to competition law
We advise and represent you nationally and internationally in all cases relating to industrial property rights, copyright and media law.