The GoldbergUllrich seal of approval (TECHNICALLY TESTED) is awarded by the law firm GoldbergUllrich Rechtsanwälte. The GoldbergUllrich seal of approval (TECHNISCH GEPRÜFT) offers online traders the opportunity to prove the seriousness of their own company to potential customers. With the GoldbergUllrich seal of approval (TECHNICALLY TESTED), online merchants can prove to their customers that the online shop system they are using has the necessary technical requirements to fulfil all legal requirements in the online shop. In this way, online retailers can set themselves apart from their competitors and build trust with potential customers by using the GoldbergUllrich Seal of Approval (TECHNICALLY TESTED).
Many online shop systems already lack the technical prerequisites to be able to fulfil all the legal requirements that the current legal situation places on online shop operators. The GoldbergUllrich seal of approval (TECHNICALLY TESTED) is only awarded to shop systems that, due to their technical requirements, enable an online trader to implement all the legal requirements that the laws, regulations and jurisdiction place on online shop operators.
On the basis of a comprehensive test catalogue with numerous individual criteria, the law firm GoldbergUllrich Rechtsanwälte checks whether an online shop system fulfils the technical requirements that the current legal situation places on the operation of a legally compliant online shop. You can read about the requirements for the award of the seal HERE.
The law firm GoldbergUllrich Rechtsanwälte hereby confirms that the shop system "NORDWEST-eSHOP" of the
- NORDWEST Handel AG
- Robert-Schuman-Straße 17, 44263 Dortmund
- Board of Directors: Jörg Axel Simon, Michael Rolf
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Helmut Bertinchamp
- Registration number: HRB 28436 Dortmund Local Court
- Value added tax identification number (USt-IdNr.): DE 125 132 919
was successfully certified.
NORDWEST Handel AG is entitled to use the GoldbergUllrich test seal (TECHNICALLY TESTED) within its online shop system "NORDWEST-eSHOP".
The Goldberg seal of approval (technical seal of approval) guarantees that the NORDWEST Handel AG shop system fulfils the technical requirements for operating a legally compliant online shop and meets high standards of user-friendliness. Due to the constant support during the development and the permanent monitoring of the shop system "NORDWEST-eSHOP", it is ensured that new legal requirements for the shop system are also implemented immediately.
The shop system "NORDWEST-eSHOP" fulfils the following test criteria in particular:
- Transparent ordering process, high usability and easy handling of the shop system for online traders and customers
- Legally compliant design of the technical processes for the use of the shop system on the European markets
- Protection of personal data due to a technically mature data security concept
- Possibility of integrating the shop system into the existing IT environment of the online shop operator (through ERP connection) and the end customer (via OCI).
The shop system "NORDWEST- eSHOP" is subject to regular follow-up checks by the law firm GoldbergUllrich Rechtsanwälte in order to ensure permanent compliance with the audit criteria.
Seal awarded for the first time on: 24.10.2014
GoldbergUllrich Attorneys at Law
Attorney at Law Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law)
Specialist lawyer for industrial property protection
Specialist lawyer for information technology law