Attorney Alexander Goldberg is a specialist attorney for information technology law (IT law), a specialist attorney for intellectual property law and a lecturer at the University of Wuppertal for intellectual property law and competition law at the Schumpeter School of Business & Economics.
He has been advising companies and public institutions at home and abroad for over 20 years. Alexander Goldberg accompanies his clients as an advisor in the implementation of IT projects, the planning of marketing measures, in the drafting of general terms and conditions, in online trading and in questions of in-house data protection.
- German Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright (GRUR)
- Working Group on Information Technology (DAVIT)
- Rhine-Ruhr Information Technology Working Group
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Wuppertal Bar Association