Certified lawyer for intellecual property law (IP-Law)
Certified lawyer for information technology (IT-Law)
Master of laws (information law) / LL.M. (information law)
Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law) has been advising German and international companies, associations and municipalities for more than 15 years. He is active in the legal fields of intellectual property law (in particular trademark law and competition law), IT law, copyright and media law (including press law and the law of expression) and data protection law. The focus of his work is on strategic advice and project and contract drafting. In data protection law, he is mainly active as a data protection law advisor and as an external data protection officer. He helps companies implement data protection regulations and represents companies in data protection proceedings before courts or with supervisory authorities.
Based on his many years of experience, Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law) provides you with pragmatic and sound advice on complex issues. He combines his experience with specialist expertise and is thus able to recommend practical and business-oriented strategies to you.
Michael Ullrich, LL.M. (Information Law) successfully completed the master's programme in Information Law (LL.M.) at the Heinrich-Heine University of Düsseldorf, specialising in "E-Commerce". Due to his proven special theoretical knowledge and his special practical experience, the Düsseldorf Bar Association awarded him the authorisation to use the titles of specialist lawyer for information technology law and specialist lawyer for intellectual property law.
- Radio RSG - Topic "Do tradespeople still have to pay GEMA fees after the current BGH case law?" (16.11.2015)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "Heinmliche Tonaufnahmen im Rat" (27.04.2015)
- Radio Wuppertal - Interview on the internet portal "fahrerbewertung.de" (08.04.2014)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "How to deal with holiday photos on the internet" (10.08.2013)
- WDR Lokalzeit Bergisches Land - Topic "Reform of GEMA fees" (20.07.2012)
- German Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright e.V. (GRUR)
- IT Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (DAV) e.V.
- Working Group Intellectual Property & Media (AGEM) in the German Bar Association (DAV) e.V.
- German Bar Association (DAV)